Friday, December 7, 2007

Just Having Some Fun



When Max started preschool this past January, he wouldn't touch the blocks, let alone be interested in actually taking the time to build something. Well, last week I "caught" him sitting intently, putting this together. When he was finished, he started a countdown..."Ten, nine, eight....zero....blast off". Then he looked up at me and said, "Look, it's a rocket!" Wow, was I impressed!



"Would you like some oranges? It's my new favorite food."


"Here, Jozey, have some more....."

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

The kids are so gorgeous! And Max is doing so well - you must be so proud.

Angela said...

Ah, I love when they surprise us like that -- especially when they're simply playing! I am so happy to see the pictures. What a cute pair they make!!

PS -- don't you just love those suction cup bowls? We have the exact same ones!