Sunday, December 16, 2007

We're So Excited


Can you just see the joy in his face???

Max and his classmates had a surprise visit from Santa during his school's holiday party. He was the most excited of the whole bunch. He kept looking over at me and shouting, "Uhm-ma (Mom), Santa's here!" I couldn't believe just how excited he was. It was absolute fun to witness.

We are planning a trip to Seattle for the Christmas holidays. We will be driving up from southern CA and hope to make it there in 2-3 days. We are so looking forward to just being in a different place for a period of time, having some new experiences and sharing time with my family. So, if I don't have a chance to post before our departure, I just want to wish all of you....

Merry Christmas!
and a Joyous Holiday Season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heesun,

I hope you survived the trip and the holiday season is going well for you and the family. Max looks so excited in the photo. He is gorgeous!

L,
Jacqui